To load E-Spool, you should print and follow these steps:
NOTE: When downloading use pae%029f8f9 as the User name and Paeinc44 as the password (case must match).
1. Save this file to your PC or AS/400 IFS
A) V5R3 to V6R1.
2. Create the directory PAE in the IFS, (i.e. CRTDIR PAE); then unzip the file PAESPL.SAV and extract to /PAE/PAESPL.SAV on the AS/400.
3. Create a save file on AS/400, (i.e. CRTSAVF FILE(QGPL/PAESPL)
4. After doing above, you can download. Then follow instructions below.
OS/400 V4R4 or higher
1. CPYFRMSTMF FROMSTMF('/pae/PAESPL.sav') TOMBR('/qsys.lib/qgpl.lib/PAESPL.file')
To complete installation (all releases)
1. On the command line enter, RSTLIB SAVLIB(PAESPL) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/PAESPL) MBROPT(*ALL) ALWOBJDIF(*ALL) RSTLIB(PAESPL)
2. You must authorize yourself to the product using the command PAESPL/AUTHORIZE.
3. To utilize this product, use the command PAESPL/SAVSPLF (save spool files) or PAESPL/RSTSPLF (restore spool files) PAESPL/DSPSPLLOG to review the log (for physical files).
Note: You must be logged onto your AS/400 with a User with QSECOFR authority.