PAE Inc. is now running Version 6 of OS/400 to better serve you. In order to download any of the updates that have been saved on Version 6 you will need to download and install one the IBM PTFs listed below. This is only necessary for the products/updates that direct you here.
Load the appropriate PTF depending on the Version of OS/400 running on your system.
NOTE: When downloading use pae%029f8f9 as the User name and Paeinc44 as the password (case must match).
Install as directed below.
Note: xxxxx refers to the appropriate PTF number as determined by release (for example V5R3M0 = 41354).
1. Save the appropriate file to your PC or AS/400 IFS.
2. Create the directory PAE in the IFS, (i.e. CRTDIR PAE); then unzip the file and save to /PAE/QMFxxxxx.SVF on the AS/400.
3. Create a save file on AS/400, (i.e. CRTSAVF FILE(QGPL/PAEPTF).
4. CPYFRMSTMF FROMSTMF('/PAE/QMFxxxxx.svf') TOMBR('/qsys.lib/qgpl.lib/paeptf.file')
5. LODPTF LICPGM(5722999) DEV(*SAVF) SELECT(MFxxxxx) SAVF(QGPL/PAEPTF)
6. APYPTF LICPGM(5722999) SELECT(MFxxxxx)