Warning: If you are not currently on OS/400 Version 6 start here.
To load this Service Pack to Librarian you should print and follow these steps:
NOTE: When downloading use pae%029f8f9 as the User name and Paeinc44 as the password (case must match).
1. Save this file to your PC or AS/400 IFS Download here.
2. Create the directory PAE in the IFS, (i.e. CRTDIR PAE); then unzip the file and save to /PAE/PAEFIX.SAV on the AS/400.
3. Create a save file on AS/400, (i.e. CRTSAVF FILE(QGPL/PAEFIX).
4. CPYFRMSTMF FROMSTMF('/pae/paefix.sav') TOMBR('/qsys.lib/qgpl.lib/paefix.file')
5. RSTOBJ OBJ(*ALL) SAVLIB(PAEFIX) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/PAEFIX) MBROPT(*ALL) ALWOBJDIF(*ALL) RSTLIB(PAELIBRARN)
Note: You must be logged onto your AS/400 with a User profile with the proper authority. You also might try mapping a drive to the PAE directory on the AS/400. This will save you time since you can download directly onto the AS/400.