To load Presto123, you should print and follow these steps:
NOTE: When downloading use pae%029f8f9 as the User name and Paeinc44 as the password (case must match).
1. Save this file to your PC or AS/400 IFS.
A). V5R3 to V6R1.
2. Create the directory PAE in the IFS, (i.e. CRTDIR PAE); then unzip the file PAECVT.SAV and extract to /PAE/PAECVT.SAV on the AS/400.
3. Create a save file on AS/400, (i.e. CRTSAVF FILE(QGPL/PAECVT)
4. CPYFRMSTMF FROMSTMF('/pae/paecvt.sav') TOMBR('/qsys.lib/qgpl.lib/paecvt.file')
To complete installation (all releases)
1. On the command line enter, RSTLIB SAVLIB(PAECVT) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/PAECVT) MBROPT(*ALL) ALWOBJDIF(*ALL) RSTLIB(PAECVT)
2. You must authorize yourself to the product using the command PAECVT/AUTHORIZE.
3. To utilize this product, use the command PAECVT/PAECVTSPLF (for spool files) or PAECVT/PAECVTPF (for physical files). This command has both command and field level help text to assist you in utilizing Presto123.
Note: You must be logged onto your AS/400 with a User with the proper authority.
Click here to start the download for OS/400 V4R4