Last updated 01/22/2004
Presto123 is a utility that will allow spool or physical files
to be converted for use by many PC applications. These include
any applications that can process a comma delimited file (.csv)
which includes MS Excel and Lotus 123, Adobe Acrobat PDF files
(.pdf), Hypertext Markup Language (.html) which
is used by most web browsers and .txt which can be accessed
by many PC applications. The commands require little User interface
and can be run in batch as part of a job stream. Features include:
- Automatically converts Spool files to these useful types:
- .pdf which can be read by any Adobe Acrobat reader.
- .html which can be used to publish your spool files
on your internet or intranet site.
- .csv which can be processed by spreadsheets and many
other PC applications.
- .txt which can be read by many PC applications.
- Automatically converts Physical files to .csv file
which can be processed by spreadsheets and many other PC applications.
- Simple cell layout for spool files which can be saved for
future use (.csv only automatic for all others).
- Automatic network interface allows converted file to be placed
on any server that is available to your AS/400. This allows your
files to be converted and available to your end User with no
- No programming knowledge required.
- Converted data can be e-mailed to an end User for use by
- Simple path to convert the .csv file into other types once
on Server such as a database or native spreadsheet.
To Download a free trial click here
To review the Manual
in adobe format click here
Copyright © 2001 PAE Inc., All rights reserved
IBM® and AS/400® are registered trademarks of IBM
All other product names are trademarked or copyrighted by their